10 tips to help you feel healthier and lighter!
1. Use less pasta and add more vegetables
2. Use a smaller plate
3. Choose snacks that are under 200 calories
4. Read the nutrition labels for the serving size
5. Add fiber to every meal to feel fuller
6. Drink 2 glasses of water with some lemon when you wake up in the morning to help your metabolism to start moving.
7. Try meatless Mondays
8. Limit eating out to 1-2x per week
9. Order a small coffee at Starbucks instead of a large
10. Exercise at least 30 minutes 5 – 6 days each week
WIN 3 months FREE of my “Recipe Club” at the January nutrition clinic!!
This is the time of the year that many people decide to lose weight and to start exercising. There are no magic pills or supplements to take when it comes to being healthy. People must learn to eat healthy, mindfully and exercise most days of the week.
Do you need help with learning how to eat healthy for you and your family? Do you still want to enjoy your favorite foods?
It’s not about short-term diets, it’s about creating a long-term healthy lifestyle!
If your goal this year is to develop a healthier lifestyle, then let us come along side you and help you reach your goals. We will be there every step until your goal is achieved.
Register today for this months clinic!
When: Saturday, Jan. 21
Where: Virginia Garden Organic Grocery Store
Time: 1:00 pm
Cost: $35 (bring a friend for FREE!)