Avoiding Temptation at the Grocery Store
- Eat lunch and drink 16 oz. of water before going shopping. – This will help you avoid those unnecessary and tempting snacks.
- Take your grocery list with you and STICK to the plan!
- Try to leave the kids at home or go while they are in school or at the babysitters.
- Shop on the outside aisles.
- Shop online – There are many stores who will bring your groceries out to your car. This saves you time and money!
- Use the self-checkout when there are long lines so you aren’t tempted to buy candy while you wait.
Do you need help with creating a shopping list? Do you need help with meal planning? We can help you with our Recipe Club!
We can send you 1, 3, or 6 months of recipes which includes the shopping list for each week! Call or email us today and we will get you started. Invest in your health this year!
Cathy Bowers, RD