Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake – YUMMY!!
A lot of people think that since I am a dietitian, I never have dessert and that I only eat “healthy food” all the time. I just want to let you
know that this dietitian has a sweet tooth and I always give myself a “cheat meal” every week.
I fell in love with this dessert!! I hope you love it as much as I do.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake –
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- In a large mug, whisk (with a small whisk or large fork) together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt). Add the milk, vegetable oil and peanut butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 1 minute and 10 seconds. This recipe will rise a lot and then deflate. I know it’s strange, but trust me it’s delicious! Serve immediately!