How meal planning can save you time and money.
My mom taught me how to plan meals many years ago. She always selected her recipes and then made her shopping list before heading out to the grocery store. My mom was a great cook and I inherited her love for preparing delicious and healthy meals for my family.
I learned quickly that meal planning helps to save time and money by –
1. Saves time by decreasing trips to the grocery store because you bought everything on the first big trip
2. Saves money by decreasing eating out because there is nothing to make at home
3. Saves money by decreasing trips to the grocery store
4. Saves time because you already know what you are making for dinner
5. Saves time when you go grocery shopping because you have a list of what you need to buy
For more help with meal planning, come to the next clinic –
“Plan, Prep, Portion, and Pack” – Saturday, Feb. 27 @ 10 am
Virginia Garden Organic Grocery Store located within the Virginia Beach Farmers Market
Costs – $35 (bring a friend for free)