Little known ways that help with controlling food portions,
Little known ways that help with food portion control
- You can buy food containers to pack leftovers or lunch for work. – Buy glass food containers here. Buy the plastic (BPA FREE) food containers here
- Use measuring cups – Buy the pasta measuring cups here
- Use a food scale to measure out meat, ounces, etc. – Buy one here
- Use a portion plate at meal time. – Buy one here
- Measure out the correct pour of wine or alcohol. – Buy a wine glass with marked measurements here.
Being aware of portion sizes helps with –
Saves Money – you are buying the correct amount of food needed.
Lowers Sodium – which helps lower blood pressure
Lowers Fat – which helps lower cholesterol and helps with weight loss
Are you having trouble with menu planning and creating a shopping list? Are trying to eat healthier but just don’t know how?
Try my “Recipe Club” FREE for 2 WEEKS!! Get 5 dinner recipes and a shopping list delivered to your email every Monday!
Email Cathy – email@example.com to get started TODAY!