Super Fruit Salad!
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can peaches, drained and diced
- 1 c. low-fat yogurt, apricot OR any fruit flavor
- 3 oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut into thirds
- 1 T. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 apples, cored and cubed
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 bananas, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine prepared fruit
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and ginger
- Pour the yogurt mixture over the fruit. Mix well
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Per Serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 0 g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0 g (0% DV), Cholesterol 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium 10 mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 24 g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g (10% DV), Sugars 19 g, Protein 1 g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 35%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
Recipe from UNL – Nutrition Education Program
Print handout – HERE
Do you need help creating healthy and delicious meals for your family? Are you constantly eating out? We can help you with our “Recipe Club”. We will send you 5 healthy and delicious dinner recipes each week along with a shopping list. Your family will love the recipes and you will save money and time every week.
Contact us today and we will get you started.
Cathy Bowers, RD